Skills And Tools:
- Review and validate that all Structural designs, drawings and documents are to current codes and standards and in accordance with the company policies and standards.
- Check the design criteria and basic designs of Structural works to obtain the maximum quality.
- Participate in preparing the overall plan of work of the Structural Department.
- Maintain records of work progress of the Structural Department and liaises with other staff as required.
- Respond to FRI from contractors.
- Make frequent site visits for following up.
- Review and approve timesheets and expense reports for Civil/Structural Department personnel.
- Attend coordination meetings with Directors and Head of department.
- Instils a performance driven culture within the team. Develops and coaches direct reports encouraging a culture of learning and self-development.
- Ensures a working environment that fosters motivation and collaboration between the team members.
- Bachelor degree in Civil and prefer to have a master’s degree in Civil.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Structure, Real Estate field.
- Experience in big residential projects containing villas, apartments, and related facilities is necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook, ACAD.
- Project Management EngineerFinBi Finance & Banking Consultants International - Dokki, Giza7 days ago