Investment Analyst / Associate - Global Private Investment Firm
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
35Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are a global private investment firm with investments in Private equity, Venture Capital and Real Estate. We are looking for an experienced investment analyst/associate with expertise in global private investments across multiple asset classes including Venture Capital, Private Equity and Real Estate.
- Analyzing new investment opportunities and preparing investment memorandums for the Investment Committee.
- Perform due diligence for potential investments including reviewing fund strategy, fund performance metrics, track record and GP team strength.
- Assist in initiating and managing relationships with global VC, PE funds and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- Portfolio management and performance tracking.
- Postgraduate degree required with a finance/economics focus.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in private investments with family office, fund-of-funds or wealth management product groups.
- Investment OfficerHostSailor - Ras al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates10 days ago
- Actuarial AnalystMisr Insurance Co - Giza, Egypt15 days ago
- Investment AnalystThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Financial Analyst - Innoventur...Cultiv - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Financial AnalystAl Dau Development - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Financial AnalystEvergrow for Speciality Fertilizers - Smart Village, Giza2 months ago