Skills And Tools:
- Set the project plan & ensure that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Prepare time schedules, update them, and report to all project parties.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Monitor work progress vs time schedule, maintain financial management and regularly reporting to the project manager
- Handle variation orders and invoices with the consultant and the project manager.
- Prepare a written narrative of substantial Extension of Time (EOT) Claims including all supporting evidences with Particulars
- Undertake the negotiation process for EOT and cost
- Analyze, assess and replying to the Subcontractor Claims and. negotiate on financial impacts of delay events with subcontractors
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in civil /architecture engineering .
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 years of previous experience as Planning Engineer/ projects controls in residential / commercial projects