Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plans, reviews, revises, maintains, and implements the organizations employee safety, and security policies and procedures.
- Oversees business operations to understand risks if any in the organization pertaining to safety and security of employees, company infrastructure, business premises and/or vendors from external threats.
- Conducts risk management and assessment audits and employee investigations.
- Coordinates with local law enforcement agencies and safety staff/agency as required to support and/or conduct investigations and prosecutions.
- Coordinate with legal proceedings based on safety and security of employees and deploy the right strategies to maintain highest safety and security standards.
- Drafts and submits reports and work orders related to employee security, safety, and security operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of employee safety, law enforcement, prevention, safety, and security operations.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Good understanding and rapport with legal and law enforcement machinery of the country
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- HSE Manager - MonufyaConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya7 days ago
- QHSE ManagerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza3 days ago
- Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago