Skills And Tools:
- Follow up with purchase department for the said requisition for preparation of Purchase Order (PO).
- Obtain quotation from the local vendor, prepare comparative statement and forward it to purchase departments for approval as per the applicability.
- Follow up with vendors for the delivery of materials/items to ensure timely delivery at site
- Prepare material storage list.
- Record the store material receipt and consumption on a daily basis.
- Follow up with material suppliers, with prior consent from purchase department, to ensure timely supply.
- Maintain records of departmental tools, machinery etc. on site
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Checking the stock as per records.
- Update the stocks periodically.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- 10 -12 years of experience in construction field.
- Familiarity with operating computerized record keeping systems.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office.
- Attention to details.
- Fair command of English.
- Knowledge of ERP System is preferable.
- Good organizational and time management skills.