-Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaPosted 1 month ago
89Applicants for2 open positions
- 5In Consideration
- 59Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- • Control the efficient use of manpower and overtime. Organize personnel shifts to achieve maximum efficiencies of labor to coordinate rest days, sick leave, training requirements, and holiday entitlement.
• Coordinate and liaise with all service departments to ensure delivery of all relevant information & Monitor and motivate employees to work within the set safety and quality standards.
• Design and implement production schedules in order to achieve daily sales distribution from the production plan to coincide with product dispatch deadlines. Continuous review throughout the shift.
• Control and reduce the waste of raw materials throughout the production process related to all used goods.
• Monitor and liaise to ensure that finished products meet all company specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Experience from 3 to 5 years in a supervisory position within the Dairy/Food industry.
- In-depth working knowledge of Dairy/Food Processing.
- Proficient in MS Office, and the ERP program to enter daily reports.
- Ability to solve operational problems timeously.
- Very good to Fluent in English language.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Food Research and Development ...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria1 month ago
- Quality Manager- Butter and Gh...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt26 days ago
- Quality Compliance Production ...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago