Skills And Tools:
- Receives completed sales orders from shipping; verifies accuracy and completeness of all required information including current pricing, extensions, discounts applied, and shipping and handling charges.
- Codes sales orders with account numbers by sales/product classifications for the cost of goods sold, keypunches sales orders into computerized accounts receivable system. Prints billing invoices daily and mails to customers.
- Print monthly statements and sends them to customers. Prints verifies, and maintains accounts receivable invoice records, sales and cost of sales reports, open and aging reports, and journals.
- Receives checks and prepare deposit slips. Prepares and keys remittance advices for posting checks received. Updates and reviews aged receivables for unpaid balances.
- Verifies monthly totals of sales distribution, sales history, returns, and allowances and cash receipts journal. Coordinates closing with General Accounting Manager.
- Communicates with customers regarding their billing and assists the Credit Manager with collections.
- Performs other accounting duties as requested by the Controller.
- 5 working days Monday to Friday.
- Working hours (Fixed Day shift: 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.).
- Two days OFF (Saturday and Sunday).
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Max age 30.
- Yearly increase.
- Location: Obour Buildings - Heliopolis
- Please make sure that you read the above very carefully else to be the right person who is fitting the position requirements and work conditions before applying.
Experience in accounting is required for an Accounts Receivable role, but a Bachelor’s degree isn’t a necessity. However, a degree in the following will allow a candidate to develop their career in accounting further:
- Finance or Economics
- Business Studies or Administration
Within an Accounts Receivable role, they will need to possess the following skills:
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- A mathematical background.
- English is a MUST.
- Males are preferred, females: pay attention to shift base.
- Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo20 days ago