Skills And Tools:
- Review and verify Clients’ Credit Documents.
- Follow up with Customer Service Team on missing or inaccurate documents.
- Coordinate the submittal of credit documents to mortgage institutions.
- Follow up with mortgage institutions to ensure credit approval is granted.
- Review and verify Property Legal Documents.
- Follow up with Property Consultant Team on missing or inaccurate documents.
- Coordinate the submittal of legal documents to mortgage institutions.
- Follow up with mortgage institutions to ensure legal approval is granted.
- Ensure all related mortgage submittals are executed.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with the Client on the mortgage steps
- Update CRM effectively.
- Attitude: (you must be cooperative; team working is a must).
- Hard-working: (40 hrs./week; we have a target to achieve).
- Sociable: (is a must; you will be dealing with a lot of people).
- Knowledge: (the ability to learn, comprehend, and implement new knowledge and technologies).
- Language: English Fluency.
- Experience in Banking / Credit is a PLUS.
- If you are hungry to work, learn, grow, and make money; then you are in the right place.