Skills And Tools:
The Specialist is required to adhere to the following :
- Executes plans and ensures effective implementation of schedules.
- Administers Call Center Agents’ scheduling.
- Uses over and under rules to minimize the gap between actual arrival patterns and forecasted patterns.
- Reviewing daily attendance with agents schedule and time in/time out reporting in coordination with the Team leader.
- Create and deliver daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Communicate changes to scheduling to ensure suitable daily resource coverage.
- Provide analytical support to operations and propose recommendations or solutions to enhance efficiency as needed.
- Manage non-productive time request process, ensuring activities are planned without any negative impacting
- Responsible for ensuring that operations are performing according to key call center performance metrics.
- Responsible for ensuring that optimum service levels are achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in order to drive up service level consistency.
- Hourly Intervals Management
- Updating the Automated Intervals Sheet
- Hourly Flags (Detecting patterns of lack of production)
- Dialer Reports
Working Hours: 9 hours starting from 4-5-6 PM including a 1-hour break
Operational Days: 5 Days a week with 2 Days off
Shifts: Mon-Fri fixed
- Paid Training.
- Internal Promotions depending on the performance.
- Social Insurance.
- Monthly Events.
- 2 years in Data Analysis & Real-Time Management
- English level: B2-C1
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Excel/Office Certification is a plus
- Familiar with Google Sheets
- Macros on both Excel and Google Sheets
- Must have a background in the Call Center Industry