Skills And Tools:
- Visiting the client (Initial Visit, Regular Visit)
- Addition & Deletion (Initial cards, Addition Cards, Cancellation Cards)
- Invoices Revising (Addition, Deletion, Debit Note)
- Revise claims
- Delivering the claims
- Reimbursement cheque ( including delivery to the clients on time)
- Pending claims
- Rejected Claims
- Collection quarterly, monthly, semi-annual
- Addition \ Cancellation \ Debit
- Renewing contracts
- Handling client complaints
- Handling the daily inquires
- Discussing Abuse
- Preferred 1-year experience as a Corporate Relations Officer
- Have a proper background in Medical insurance or healthcare field.
- Social Perceptiveness skills: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation to actively looking for ways to help people
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.