Skills And Tools:
Development of new products:
- Search for new products.
- Developing Formula/ or search for components.
- Outsourcing of Chemicals/raw materials.
- Laboratory trials, if required.
- Production trials with the responsible production department, in case of available suitable machinery or coordination with the engineering department for preparing suitable system.
- Establishment of quality-control tests and acceptance refusal criteria.
- Coordination with artworks department for preparation of brochures and artworks, if required.
- Preparation of technical file, clinical evaluation and other supporting documents, if required.
- Registration, if required.
- Follow up until the production process is stable.
Improving the quality of old products, through customer feedback or sales analysis:
- Coordination with responsible departments for analysis of the root cause of the problem and finding possible solutions.
- Follow up of suggested plan until problem is solved.
- Update of technical documentations annually or in case of update of ISO standards.
- Follow up of open projects.
- Working on product brochure, DMF, Art work.
- Follow with lab test for the end product.
- To carry out any tasks entrusted to him by the senior management to achieve the objectives and any orientations in favor of the work.
- University degree in Pharmacy or equivalent.
- A Master and or any other further qualification related to R&D is appreciated.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a R&D project management role is needed.
- A previous experience in innovation is highly appreciated.
- Knowledge: a good knowledge of R&D processes and organization structure.
- Extensive knowledge of technical applications and manufacturing implication, methods and requirements.
- Good knowledge of most important tools for product development.
- Extensive knowledge of materials and material properties.
- Languages: Fluency in English.
- Computer skills.
- Communication skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Ability to work individually and as a co-operative team member.
- Self-motivated, dependable.
- Community PharmacistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza11 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative-A...Distinguished Medical World Medical Group - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago
- Production Manager / PastryConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago