- Experience Needed:
1 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Our company is looking for a talented Sales Representative for joining our team to be responsible for generating leads, actively seek out and engage customer prospects and meeting sales goals.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Responsibilities for Sales Agent:
- Target Oriented (Sales maintality).
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers.
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
- Identify and respond to client needs.
- Keep a high level of knowledge about Hotel rates and availability.
- Follow up on customer is necessary.
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly.
- Determine Customers' specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate.
- Generating leads.
1 to 10 years
Qualifications for Sales Agent:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- 2+ years of experience as sales in Tourism.
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
- Good Commands of English language (writing and speaking).
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (word and Excel) & outlook.
About this Company
RAA Tours was established in 1972, it's an Egyptian travel company offering a wide array of tourism services around the globe and it has also expanded to cover all facets of the tourism industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raa Tours