Skills And Tools:
- Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Install, modify documents and coordinate the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, the supplier’s down payments, petty cash notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for issuing checks on the due date.
- Prepares checks, accounts statements, reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Responsible for cost center allocation
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Communication skills
- Very good English
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Problem-solving skills
- Accounting Manager - Alexandri...Confidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria10 days ago
- Cashier AccountantConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Deputy Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago