Skills And Tools:
- Perform requirements analysis and translate it into a defined test strategy
- Reviewing user story acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Customer success team through product support squad
- Design and execute test scenarios from business requirements and functional/nonfunctional specifications
- Provide technical knowledge for testing team
- Execute web and app testing (Manual & automation).
- Identify defects and drive issues to resolution and closure.
- Participate in building testing automation framework
- Actively participate in sprint activities, ensuring that testability and automation related efforts and risks are considered
- Participate in user stories sizing
- Participate in writing user acceptance with product owner
- Assist scrum master in tacking development KPIs
- Participate in Assessing test requirements and identify functional best suited for automation
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or any related Field.
- 4 to7 years’ experience in Software Testing.
- Very good command of English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in test plan and test strategy
- Good experience in selenium .NET
- Good experience in Appium
- Good experience in load testing using JMeter
- Experience in penetration test
- Detail oriented and Leadership skills
- Very good working experience on various types of testing such as functional, non Functional, automation, performance, etc.,
- Strong experience and understanding of testing tools technologies
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- Experience with Azure DevOps / Jira
- Senior Quality Control Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago