Skills And Tools:
The Senior Educational Counsellor is responsible for providing information, advice, support and processing of applications for international students seeking joining undergraduate and post graduate courses in various destinations. The Senior Educational Counsellor is responsible for supporting the achievement of the organisation’s sales performance targets.
- Counsel prospective students to identify appropriate study options including suitable courses and institutions.
- Schedule and conduct phone discussions and office meetings to accurately convey course / program information whilst ensuring that each students’ needs are being met. This includes advising students with respect to admissions requirements, processes and qualification options.
- Support the student through the admissions, visa and pre-departure processes
- Responsible for All Visa processes from arranging and checking documents, Visa application and appointment Reservations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with students and their families.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in every interaction with students and their families, clients and colleagues.
- Responsible of converting prospective students to applicants.
- Updating CRM regularly.
- Provide accurate and consistent information.
- Clarify programmes requirements, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that administrative regulations are complied with The IG Club rules and regulations.
- Representing The IG Club in different conferences and events.
Education Counsellor performs several tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for providing educational guidance and assistance for students by planning schedules, determining appropriate education solutions, recommending courses and universities according to student’s academic qualifications, interests, and financial abilities. Counselling should be performed with focus on the promotion of Partner Universities and delivered via phone, e-mails, one-to-one meetings at the Office, at university Fairs, by presenting at Schools and Universities.
- Education Counsellor must follow up and track the advancement of students through all the stages: enquiry, application, conversion, visa support, enrolment, and study.
- The role requires a combination of academic advisor and sales/marketing skills in order to deliver a high-quality education guidance while promoting specific universities and converting inquiries into enrolments as per set targets.
- Develop student’s awareness of study opportunities in UK or other countries in order to recruit students to Partner Universities;
- Follow-up with students who showed interest in studying in partner universities by using a range of technology and social media to contact students, in order to convert enquiries into applications;
- Provide advice on suitable universities and majors based on applicants’ previous academic performance and financial abilities;
- Perform admission functions by acquiring documents, completing Direct and UCAS applications, and chasing offers;
- Counsel, apply and enroll students as per set target by ensuring conversion from lead to application and to enrolment
- Openly communicate and regularly update students and parents on application and enrolment progress;
- Develop strong trustful relationships with Academic and Administration staff
- Provide visa support.
- Deliver regular reports on targets and compose a forecast for the next quarter.
- University degree holder
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in educational counselling.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English (Written and Spoken)
- Must be well organized, and attentive to details
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Math TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Science TeacherConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Foreign English Teacher in Dok... - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- English Teacher for Heliopolis... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Outdoor Sales executive - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- Online Arabic Instructor - مدر... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago