Skills And Tools:
Managing and directing the production activities:
- Daily follow-up on all production plans in the factory.
- Take notes on reports on the performance of operations profitability.
- Study the problems and obstacles that are faced during the production process.
- Coordinate with the departments of planning, maintenance and quality in order to ensure the achievement of production objectives.
Improving the quality of the product
- Participate in the development of quick plans to enhance quality
- Participate in the development of plans to reduce the customer complaints about the product.
- Make plans to develop the production process and improve the production rates.
- Reduce costs and reduce the rate of interruptions.
- Improving storage and transportation methods.
Systems and Policies:
- Monitoring the application of policies and regulations.
- Evaluate the production policies and systems and measure the extent of their effectiveness and efficiency and make improvements if needed.
Innovation and Development:
- Provide innovations that help you solve problems and obstacles.
- Make developments on the products and make suggestions on new product lines.
- Follow up the production rates in the production hall.
- The development of plans on the products returned in the case of defects, how it can be repaired, modified and packaged.
- Follow-up planning department to provide orders for the production line on production requirements and raw materials.
- Follow-up the required results and and conformity to the specifications required from the quality management.
- Follow-up the maintenance of machines with maintenance and repair department.
Directing, developing and managing the production workforce:
- Supervises the plans set for the employees of the production departments, and follows up with the HR Department.
- Evaluate the worker's production performance, and follow up their rewards and incentives.
- Proven experience as production manager or Section Head in a manufacturing facility ( Food Industry is Preferred )
- Experience training and developing a team in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of ISO Quality and EHS Standards
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Engineering or Manufacturing
- Fluent in English (Written/Spoken)
- Senior General Accountant - (M...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Industrial Planning ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Procurement and Warehouse Mana...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Production Team Leader - Gover...Coca Cola Bottling Company of Egypt (CCBE) - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Sales Manager - Steel Structur...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago