Skills And Tools:
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Analyze inventory valuation.
- Oversee monthly reconciliation for inventory accounts.
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls.
- Oversee inventory and margin reports.
- Assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Monthly closing duties involving various journal entries, accruals, posting and reviewing financial data for work order variance, and scrap, in-transit inventory reconciliation, and preparation of key performance indicators for the manufacturing site.
- Maintain and set up standard cost for new products (NPI).
- Participate in annual standard cost roll, including material master data review. setting up labor and overhead standard rates; perform standard cost impact analysis.
- Analyze actual labor, material, and overhead cost against standard cost.
- Review and monitor work order transactions; perform work order variance analysis.
- Provide support to ERP system implementation project.
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned included but not limited to preparing and writing cheques, preparing weekly cash position, bank book balance, and monthly bank reconciliations, etc.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- SAP User is a MUST.
- A/P experience is a MUST.
- Six years of experience at least.
- Prefer Multinational background.
- Very good in English (Verbal & Written) is a must.
- Max. age is 35.
- Senior Budget & Cost Control A...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia26 days ago
- Senior Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Badr City, Cairo27 days ago
- Senior Cost Accountant - Ain S...Confidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez27 days ago