Skills And Tools:
- Analyze user requirements
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary, and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- Research, design, and write new software programs and computer operating systems
- Evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- Create technical specifications
- Write systems to control the scheduling of jobs
- Write operational documentation with technical authors
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- Consult clients and colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software systems, with a view to writing or modifying current operating systems
- Investigate new technologies
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals, and accessing new applications.
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer science.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Fluent English
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.