Skills And Tools:
- Prepare financial statements, analyses and supporting schedules on quarterly and annual basis
- Analyze revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on monthly basis
- Review and recommend modifications to the accounting system and procedures
- Manage and keep daily journal of cash flow, bank transactions & transfers
- Follow up receivables, payable & collections
- Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations
- Process payroll & related journal entries
- Maintain and monitor the fixed assets system & depreciation
- Prepare tax reports (VAT and Payroll)
- Closing books at year end upon completion of the annual audit
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Preparing monthly collection report.
- Supporting month–end and year end close process.
- Revise, bookkeep and track invoices
- Handling Fixed Assets management (department wise & supporting Department) and depreciation.
- Help to prepare budget plan and monitor it.
- Handle any financial tasks assigned by line manager if needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in real estate
- Experience in working on both Excel & ERP system is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Commercial Finance Section Hea...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 hours ago