Skills And Tools:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years building mobile apps • Mastery of the Android Frameworks and Kotlin
- A mastery of designing solutions; simple, clear, flexible without being overdesigned.
- A deep care for quality; from user experiences to variables.
- Experience building one or more apps, over a multi-year period, where you were one of the main developers. • A solid handle on the normal stuff; Object-Oriented Programing, design patterns, algorithms, data structures. • A developed, intuitive, understanding of mobile, its constraints, and pattern to overcome them. Well organized, attentive to details, and communicates w