- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
We are looking to hire a Software Developer to join us in our mission of educating the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for maintaining and improving existing programs, code debugging, and tracing while developing new software solutions.
- Develop and maintain software solutions by studying information needs, system flows, data usage, work processes, and investigating problems and areas for modification.
- Test software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization in controlled and in real situations.
- Code debugging and tracing to optimize performance.
- Write and maintain technical documentation on program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Stay up to date on changing technologies, new tools, computer languages, and new applications to develop internal workflows.
1 to 3 years
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1–3 years of relevant experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NET framework, DB concepts and tools, both relational and NoSQL, OOP (object-oriented programming) and data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git, TFS, etc.) and with client-side frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Experience with .NET Core is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Analytical thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 400 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...