Student Life SpecialistGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, CairoPosted 3 months ago
80Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 3Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- As a key player of the Student Life team, the Student Life Specialist develop, implement, and manage a multitude of student life program, plans, and services which support and respond to UH-GAF’s mission and vision.
- S/he will oversee the initiation of the Student Government, student organizations, clubs, and societies as well as the implementation of on campus and outreach activities, and provide one to one coaching, advising and guidance to registered organizations, leaders, and student groups.
- S/He will advise student organizations on efficient means to develop, manage and monitor event budgets, and provides periodic evaluation of their performance.
- S/He be responsible for overseeing all student elections held to form Student Government branches, as well as student organizations, clubs, and societies, ensuring that policies and regulations are being followed as duly instituted. S/He shall determine and interpret student service needs, advise students, and resolve problems, as necessary.
- S/He will also liaison with other integrative university departments to support student life needs, including student wellbeing, food services, sports facilities, security, health, and safety, and ensure that risk management rules and regulations, during major student events and trips are being enforced, efficiently acting, and responding to incidents if need arises.
- The ideal candidate should hold a university degree from an accredited university, possess an understanding of Egyptian and British university practices and has relevant experience working in a higher education setting, preferably in international office.
- Previous experience in Student Development is an asset.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, experience working in a busy environment as part of a team initiative, a thorough understanding of the Egyptian culture and youth issues.
- S/He should possess strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to work effectively with a variety of offices and stakeholders. Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends and participate in an on-call rotation.
- University International Offic...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Registrar Senior OfficerEl Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago