Skills And Tools:
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Universal Degree preferably computer science, information system or Computer Engineering
- 1-3 years of work experience in similar role preferable who has Manufacturing Background.
- Experienced Java, JPO, EJB, J2EE web application development skills.
- Application Server Apache Tomcat
- Wide knowledge of tools and Database concept and SQL, prefer oracle database.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concept.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with engineering customers and understand business needs.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very good written and spoken English and Arabic
- Software Java Developer (JPA)Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza6 days ago