Skills And Tools:
- Prepares and maintains tax records as well as returns reports and other related materials.
- Plan, facilitate and manage the preparation and review of company different types of taxes, and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Assess and research complex tax issues to identify solutions
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database
- Offer support and guidance during audits
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Prepare tax inspection required analysis & documentation
- Responsible to deal with tax authority in payments & official documentations
- Work very close with the accounting team to guarantee company rights
- Assisting with Accounts department in day to day work.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or other related majors
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with extensive corporate tax knowledge in Industrial companies “strongly preferred” or accounting firm.
- Excellent technical tax knowledge in tax code, compliance and procedures for corporations, hands on experience with a variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills to work with people across functions and culture.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Strong computer skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with accounting ERP software packages.
- Job located in Alexandria.
- Senior Cost Accountant - Alexa...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago