Training Supervisor (Terminals Equipment)
-Gomrok, AlexandriaPosted 2 months ago
25Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 21Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The position is responsible for training employees in an equipment operator programs.
- The position also trains assistant trainers to ensure a ready supply of fully trained equipment operators throughout the terminal operations.
- Instructs company employees in structured equipment operator certificate courses.
- Prepares course materials, content, and schedule.
- Demonstrates proper and correct operation and maintenance of equipment. Provides instruction in applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Prepares final assessments at the end of each practical training. Determines whether training participant has passed this training and earned certification.
- Manage the practical driving tests for new operators as a step of operators hiring process.
- Prepares certificates of achievement at program end for each trainee who completes the training.
- Provides instruction to assistant trainers who are selected to help in the equipment operator training.
- Prepares and submits training reports and records that support invoicing for government reimbursement.
- The key impact of these incumbents will be to ensure a constant & readily available supply of equipment operators so that terminal equipment can be used in an optimal manner.
- Insure all his employee are working in a safe manner, and obligated with HSE policy and instructions .
- Report all accidents, unsafe positions, defected equipment, and safety concerns from his department to HSE representative.
- Commitment to investigate, represent, and provide technical reports for any incidents.
WORK/BUSINESS CONTACTS AND AUTHORITY
- Internal: Staff in Operations & Technical Division at various levels to ensure availability of sufficient trained operators Nature of contact is primarily shared
- External: Vendors & suppliers- Equipment Operators
- Males only can apply
- Engineers are welcomed
- Requires ten years as an equipment operator or related work experience of which at least five years of training experience in the instruction of equipment operators.
- Minimum vocational or high school education.
- Must have expert knowledge in the operation of all terminal equipment such as forklift, trucks, reach stacker, RTG and quay cranes.
- Must have excellent grasp of instructional practices, including methods of teaching operator training.
- Must be fully knowledgeable of all safety rules and regulations, as it pertains to the equipment operation.
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- Requires good application of instructing skills, with the ability to explain in a detailed, step by step process.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English as well as fluency in the local language.
- Requires good interpersonal skills, both for instructing and interacting with wide cross section of the company’s departments, at all levels, and with vendors and outside personnel related to training.
- Ability to use MS office, and create reports to managers.
- Must be able to instruct in all of the yard handling and other port cranes and equipment
- Electrical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago