Skills And Tools:
- The MYP teacher at the international school is in charge of teaching the subjects agreed upon in the contract, in accordance with the IB philosophy.
- By using the appropriate academic methods, S/he will have to grow up the level of all students and will be in charge of students with learning difficulties.
- The preparation of lessons will also include the assignment and correction of homework and the preparation and grading of assessments.
- Within the framework of the job, the teacher will need to attend all MYP weekly meetings, grade level meetings, department meeting, class councils and meetings with parents.
- S/he will attend on-site and/or off-site training organized for the MYP program.
- S/he will also be in charge of students' security, who are under his/her responsibility in the classroom, during trips, breaks, outings, and assigned supervision periods.
- Teaching diploma in the taught subject, in a French, English or Arabic section according to the language of instruction.
- Must be able to teach in French.