Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all technical & design approval/solutions before sending files to production.
- Prepare design concepts, 3D and 2D related drawings to clarify the design.
- Produce detailed working drawings and specifications.
- Update the drawing log before sending the shop drawing
- Ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind the project's needs.
- Specify and order the materials required for each job.
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Arts, Fine Arts, and architecture, or any similar fields.
- Minimum 10- 15 years of experience in technical office.
- Excellent user of (AutoCAD, 3D Max) program.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Attentive to details.
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 hours ago