Skills And Tools:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Install, modify documents and coordinate the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, the supplier’s down payments, petty cash notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for issuing checks on the due date.
- Prepares checks, accounts statements, reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Responsible for cost center allocation
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce – Major accounting.
- Experience needed 2-3 years in a similar field. ( Real Estate)
- Computer skills on MS Office.
- Treasury Chief AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago