Skills And Tools:
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of the Process Improvement project
- Recommend innovative logistics solutions that address customer needs
- responsible for using analytical and quantitative methods to carry out business process re-engineering.
- Responsible for analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing proposals and recommendations.
- Responsible for utilizes digitalization /automation to enhance logistics planning and operations, to streamline operations, and improve efficiency to achieve cost saving.
- 1-3 years working experience in industrial Engineering and /or logistics /Quality Departments
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Proficient use of MS Office (word-excel-power point-Visio).
- Knowledge of (time study – Ras – lean tools- 6 sigma)
- Working knowledge of simulation program (flexsim /Arena simulation) preferred
- Ability to communicate with team.
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Engineer (Panels) - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago
- Planning Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia10 days ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Ele... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Export Sales Engineer - Rod Alfarag, Cairo1 month ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Bou... - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria27 days ago
- Senior Software Quality Engine... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Quality Engineer - QCConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia13 days ago