Senior Android DeveloperPosted 1 month ago
37Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Create and maintain advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs.
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance.
- Explore and utilize new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Education: BA (prefer computer science and Computer Engineering)
- Experience: 4 years
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Skills: Excellent communication skills, Leadership skills, organized, Time Management and Problem solving
- Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with crash reporting and application logging solutions.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of Gitflow.
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK.
- Experience with Java and Kotlin.
- Good experience of OOP & POP.
- Shipped production quality Android applications.
- Experience with TDD.
- Understanding of analytics.