Skills And Tools:
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Prepare briefs for product photoshoots and attend shoots to ensure quality deliverables.
- Assist Brand Manager in reviewing all packaging requirements to ensure consistency of all content.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities in various areas (content development, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Manage packaging design, production and maintain an updated filing system.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
- Work closely with design team to regularly update packaging artwork, create new ones and adequately maintain filing system.
- Assisting in social and digital media campaigns.
- Assisting in non-electric division campaigns.
- Handel internal processes such as reserving stocks, competition gifts, delivery logistics, sending products to channels, etc..
- Develop the yearly calendar and assist in developing the Products’ catalogue.
- Update non-electric price list.
- Attend printing of local packs.
- Support in the implementation of department and company internal initiatives.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years’ experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing and market research methods).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Fluency in oral and written Arabic and English is a must;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to work independently on a wide range of assignments/tasks;
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Critical thinking skills - able to understand situations and problems, identify cause and effect relationships and develop effective strategies;
- Good intercultural skills and ability to work in a multicultural team.
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure and carry out multi-tasks;
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn;
- Teamwork abilities and work collaboratively with other stakeholders and staff members;
- Shows willingness to receive and give feedback in different situations.
- Accountability and high commitment to the company’s quality standards and code of ethics;
- Shows high interest in acquiring new knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- Believes in and upholds Bouri values.
- Understands the importance of representing Bouri in a professional manner.
- Digital Transformation Marketi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago