Skills And Tools:
- Nutritionists provide information on food and healthy eating and can work in a range of areas. They are involved in educating individuals and groups to shape nutritional advice, improve health and well-being and promote a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Create, deliver and evaluate a range of practical and educational food-based initiatives to encourage healthy lifestyle changes
- Support individuals to make positive, practical changes to their food choices and general health.
- Provide nutritional information.
- Provide specialist advice on healthy eating to particular client groups, such as maternal, infant, or elderly, and work in specific areas like bone health and salt or sugar reduction
- Promote nutritional advice via social media and various platforms.
- Medical degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in the same role
- Teamworking skills
- Keen interest in the impact of diet on health
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain complex things simply
- Able to motivate others
- Medical Content ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago