Skills And Tools:
- As a telemedicine physician, your primary duty will be to communicate with and treat patients via mediated communication, such as telephone calls, video chatting, or online chatting. You will treat patients with non-emergency health conditions.
- In addition to treating minor illnesses, you may also assist patients with ongoing health issues. This may include mental health counseling, managing prescription medications, pain management, and dealing with chronic health conditions.
- In telemedicine, you will be providing patients with care that can be more affordable and efficient than a traditional office visit. You can choose to work full-time or part-time.
- Educational Requirements:
- Doctoral or professional degree (Master degree is a MUST).
- BS of medicine and surgery
- Job Skills:
- Superior communication skills and excellent technical abilities
- Nursing SupervisorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo12 hours ago