Skills And Tools:
- Check the prescriptions for errors and ensuring they're appropriate and safe for the individual patient
- Provide advices and reply inquiries of all healthcare members about the appropriate use of medication.
- Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medications
- Make sure medications are stored appropriately and securely
- Supervise the work of less experienced staff and pharmacy technicians.
- Implement hospital regulations and all guidelines for medication use within the hospital
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy
- Experience in chain pharmacies is preferred