Skills And Tools:
This role will be responsible for executing all the on-site work related to the SCADA/DMS integration services, maintenance and support activities (preventive and curative actions) such as SCADA commissioning activities related to SCADA and DMS system, executing periodical audits, solving SW issues and producing technical reports.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Perform all the required work assigned by the project leader for the activities on-site in Egypt (SCADA/DMS and Maintenance) with support from local and regional team, ensure that work is completed in-line with the procedures in place.
- Contribute in project execution through continuous improvement via the adoption of global tools and processes and cost competitiveness actions.
- Works directly with the customer or his representative to resolve any technical issues that may develop. Keeps customers abreast of technical developments.
- Contribute in SWS project execution related to maintenance under the scope of DMS/SCADA software and hardware, and Third party to meet the contractual obligation in terms of response time and resolution time.
- Prepare project documentation, method statements, safety procedures, test and quality procedures relating to the work in the control centre(s).
- Generate weekly/monthly reports of main actions performed and main problems identified (with different solutions possible) for the weekly meeting with the customer or his representative.
- Coordinate the shutdowns and witnessing / inspection of work by the customer or his representative.
- Perform DMS application tuning, results analysis, defects troubleshooting and correction
- Power system engineering or software engineering with good electrotechnical basis – Master degree at least or equivalent
Other Requirements :
- At least 5 years’ experience in SWS project with operation (SCADA/DMS and Maintenance project delivery) background
- Has already had a first professional experience in the distribution management system domain
- Industry knowledge in the field of operation and multi sites project organizations with knowledge on several aspects such as SCADA, DMS, Distribution network application and VM/HW– not necessarily an expert on each domain but at least understanding the main subsystems and can assess and manage activities
- Process and methodology oriented
- Highly collaborative and able to work across the organization to accomplish common goals
- Very good knowledge in power systems domain, particularly in network modelling, distribution network analysis, distributed energy resources is a advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be comfortable in presenting technical design and technical solutions to clients/customers (English mandatory, Arabic or French highly appreciated).
- Must have knowledge with DMS system database modelling and integration with GIS such as ESRI
- Mid-Senior Backend Developer- ... - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer -Alex... - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior REACT Front-End Develop... - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Linux System Engineer - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Product Owner- Alexandr... - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer (Node... - Downtown, Cairo8 days ago
- Junior Electrical Engineer - A...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt6 days ago
- Service Desk Engineer (Alexand...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Maintenance & Repairing Engine...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria19 hours ago