Skills And Tools:
- Instruct and Lead Membership sessions, Educational Camps, Workshops, introductory sessions or educational Competitions for students, and Deliver knowledge using STEAM educational approach.
- Asses the assigned students and write a detailed professional feedback for each student following their Assigned sessions with a maximum time limit of 24 hours.
- Model, deliver, and craft rich student-centered learning experiences with a combination of pedagogical skills, Technical skills in any of the specified Areas (Computer Science) and a great sense of positive Teaching.
- Manage the classroom with the required session’s standards and Create a positive classroom culture that encourages positive instructor – student relationships, Deep Learning, Collaboration and Consistent Communication.
- Create and implement strategies for weaving STEAM experiences into multi-disciplinary curricula for students with an age that ranges between 6 – 18.
- Answer and support Students questions, constantly evaluate and oversee their overall progress to enhance their knowledge and outputted work quality through session’s feedback, generating periodic Documented Evaluation Reports for updating student’s parents, group related instructors and upper management.
- Support parent’s technical / educational queries about the sessions content, sessions process and student’s progress with the help of the Team Leader Assigned.
- Working days from Friday to Tuesday
- OFF Days: (Wednesday and Thursday are OFF)
- Friday and Saturday from 1PM-10PM
- Sunday to Tuesday from 2PM-10PM
- Must Have Computer Science Degree Or Relevant Degree (Students aren't accepted)
- Has a Very Good knowledge with the basics of computer science, and development in (Game development) field.
- Experience with scratch educational software.
- Programming Experience with python programming language.
- Experience in working with educational Game engines such as ( Godot, Buildbox, kodu, .. etc).
- Experience in working with c# and unity 3D game engine.
- Experience with WordPress.
- familiar with flutter and dart developer.
- Experienced with montessori and Froebel educational methods.
- Experience in working as a robotics instructor with LEGO or Arduino tools.
- Experience in working as a developer with AI, VR and AR technologies.
- Experience with the basics of photoshop and illustrator softwares.
- Senior .Net Full-Stack Develop... - Dokki, Giza1 day ago
- Game Development LeadConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Software DeveloperConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago