Skills And Tools:
We're building out our technology team. We're looking for an experienced full-stack JS developer interested in contributing to growing and scaling the business.
- Development within a team environment, including the front and back ends of customer-facing and internal applications. The majority of this work includes node based Restful API and React front ends.
- Supporting system design, development and maintenance and take responsibility for personal technical quality standards within the project team.
- Assisting with defining structured practices, especially in source code management, building and deployment.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Performance debugging, unit testing, benchmarking and building software and automated testing.
- Developing solutions, you've designed from the ground up through to deployment into production.
- Contributing to the process of continuous improvement and learning within the team.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience with Full-Stack development.
- Deep experience in React.Js and Node.Js.
- Deep experience in Java.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or other relevant field of study
- Familiarity with Angular-material, Fuse Theme, GraphQL
- Database experience: Both SQL and NoSQL
- Deep knowledge of Node JS and React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- A deep understanding of web technology stack including extensive experience in Node JS stack