Skills And Tools:
- A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement.
- The Specialist may also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
Create Social media plan for the products.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Brainstorming, mocking up design ideas.
- Moderate and Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- He/she will be responsible for all the designs for the Internal and External Communications along with branding emails, Social media posts (Facebook & Instagram), Careers website, events, flyers, newsletter, internal training program designs & Department’s presentation and other types of communications media.
- Works with graphic designers to produce effective campaigns for the Internal Communications & People operations’ emails.
- Responsible for photographing needed edits to be published.
- On-going analysis and reporting of the social media campaigns.
- Come up with yearly marketing campaigns that fit the brand competition research and analysis.
Manage all our social media accounts
- Prepare company online marketing campaign, manager the campaign for company products
- Write content for the social media posts, website pages, and app notifications
- Write scripts for promo videos used in marketing campaigns
- Reply to inquiries on social media and direct users to the right features in the app
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating with our staff to write articles.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Working experience in Social media and marketing with at least 3 years of experience.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
- Highly creative with exceptional artistic style and always involved in state-of-the-art trends of design.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To be fully aware of all social media platforms and online advertising.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago