Skills And Tools:
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Help resolve issues in production, test, and development environments
- Test our systems and processes
- Play a critical role in building systems to manage and automate servers
- Help the development team with tools and services to enhance productivity
- Continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD) management
- Performance assessment and monitoring
- Infrastructure management
- Enhance DevOps culture adoption
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Experience with infrastructure as a code using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and Pulumi.
- Experience with cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google Cloud
- Experience in CI/CD setup and configuration.
- Experience in containerization and orchestration.
- Experience in message queuing systems such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in distributed caching providers such as Redis
- Scripting skills and hands-on experience of Bash and PowerShell scripts.
- Experience with different tools such as Jenkins, Nagios, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of Microservices concepts, and experiences in such setup
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools.
- Good knowledge of agile processes and planning.
- Awareness of IT security best practices.
- Programming skills and programming languages such as C#, Java, C++, Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of database systems, including RDBMSs as well as NoSQL databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- RPA experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related fields
- 2-5 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity with hands-on experience automating and managing large-scale infrastructure.
- Must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of infrastructure concepts, virtualization, storage, networking, VPN, etc.