Skills And Tools:
- Assist in the development, maintenance and execution of the department’s communication plan to prospective and admitted students.
- Manage the data entry of Class List on the School Management System; coordinates services and information with sending/receiving schools.
- Fulfill any other duties as directed by the School that are reasonably within the limits of the employee’s skills, competence and training
- Planning, organizing and managing a large School Head Office including administrative, staff and student activities.
- Provide the official communication channel with the teaching staff. Coordinating schedules and supervision rosters
- Oversee arrangements for substitute teachers in coordination with the academic coordinator.
- Oversee regular and consistent attendance and punctuality of student attendance
- Oversee student attendance records or monitors maintenance of records by other clerical staff. Assists in contacting parents concerning questionable absences of students
- Maintaining records and files for student information
- Assisting in the School Health and Safety Committee and the Talent Development Committee
- Manage all school scheduling, and staff duties.
- Min. 3 years of experience at an international school
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Computer skills
- Strong speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work with Google Drive and/or Microsoft Word products with ease, especially PowerPoint and Google Presentations
- Organizational and management skills
- Office Sales AdminConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago