Skills And Tools:
- Help desk support for entire network and staff and serves
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting serves, storage, backup and IP telephony solutions in a heterogeneous data center environment.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls and redundancy strategies
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Pro-actively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Graduated from engineering faculty
- MCSE and MCSA certificates are MUST.
- Excellent experiences in installation / configuring / administration of micro-soft windows.
- Performs LAN administration functions, monitors and troubleshoots LAN and WAN system
- Performance and resolves communications and networking problems.
- Excellent experience in help desk tasks ( HW - SW)
- Excellent in technical skills
- Experience in managing / configuring firewall devices and network security.
- Good knowledge in VOIP and SOP solutions
- Hands on experience with network knowledge and documentations