Skills And Tools:
- Schedule production crew assignments
- Ensure work orders are completed on time and within budget
- Prepare and present reports to update upper management .
- Ensure that production crew is trained and in compliance with federal, state, and company regulations to ensure work is completed in a safe manner and to avoid work related accidents
- Interview, hire, evaluate performance, and administer disciplinary actions for production crew personnel
- Oversight of employee and food safety programs
- Achievement of productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, safety and employee engagement objectives
- Confer with management personnel to establish processing and quality control standards, to develop budget and cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered
- Plan and direct processing activities and establishes processing priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors
- Coordinate processing activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum processing .
- Consult with engineering personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve processing and quality of products
- Project management skills
- Organization and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Team-working skills.
- Managers must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Farm ManagerConfidential Company - Noubaria, Beheira13 days ago
- Agricultural Engineer - Palm T...Confidential Company - Abu Qurqas, Minya10 days ago
- Assistant Production ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago