Skills And Tools:
- Communicate with Alumil HQ for policies, procedures, and vendor/product info exchange
- Ensure that procurement strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs.
- Source, negotiate and contract for new and existing needs. (procure to pay to use)
- Control supplier selection/de-selection, evaluation, supplier managed inventory, supplier consignments and safety stock.
- Follow market trends and any other changes that affect or will affect the relation customer-supplier; to secure the company's resources.
- Monitors ETA of goods and expedites urgent matters
- Cooperates with the heads of departments and gets approval for supply contracts with new sellers / suppliers.
- Constantly compares vendor / seller prices and negotiates with them to get the best possible materials and prices.
- Maintains and updates supplier contacts and contracts
- Checks utilization of new purchases - if products/services produced value for the company
- Guides and train colleagues on the erp procedures.
- Handles sampling to-from suppliers and coordinates testing of new products with the users.
- Takes care of the resolution of financial disputes (suspensions of payments)
- Schedule vendor payments and advances when required.
- University degree (Economics / Engineering / Business)
- Previous working experience in a similar position for at least 2 years.
- Fluent English
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, ERP systems
- Social and capable of building inter-personal relationships with vendors and co-workers
- Ability to communicate and think analytically.
- Purchasing Specialist - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Supply Planner (FMCG)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Media Buyer - (6th of October)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago