Skills And Tools:
As an Airport Representative, you will assist guests in various requests and inquiries such as transportation, hotel accommodation, and other information or assistance that they may require. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Ensure brand service standards are consistently practiced by all team members
- Ensure that courteous, prompt, and efficient service is given to all guests
- Ensure that all arrival guests with flight details are assisted with luggage and transportation
- Ensure to be neatly groomed and well attired at all times whilst on duty
- Provide start for tours and excursions, to manage clients meeting the driver and the guide.
- Provide the clients with assistance for the dinner cruise or Cairo by night, sound and light show or any other activities.
- Ensure that standards and procedures are set and understood
- Check with clients if their accommodation is met with their requirements upon check-in and ensure that they have proper hotel rooms.
- Ensure that a high standard of guest relations and service
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
An Airport Representatives are always working on behalf of our Company and ensuring Guests' satisfaction and coordinating with other Team Members.
- A passion for providing great service
- A professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to perform in a team and autonomously
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of experience in the hospitality industry