Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an innovative Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for our media channels. The Swedish Group is looking for a candidate that inspires and attract the ideal target audience, captures the attention of those who see them and communicates the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, communicating well, and works methodically as part of a team.
- Develop, create and execute, visual concepts; to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Monitors media plans.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for the company’s website, print ads, newsletters, and brochures. Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typefaces and test graphics across various media channels.
- Presents new design & concepts to the marketing team using software or by hand.
- Align with the marketing coordinator schedules to perform the latest project images on the ground in the execution site.
- BA Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- 1-3 Years of Experience in a similar field.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, DreamWeaver).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Community Manager & Website Ad...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt14 days ago
- Graphic Designer / Social Medi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Junior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago
- Graphic Designer - MaadiConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago