Skills And Tools:
- Regularly update our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Implement front-end changes
- Develop extensions to our web commerce environment to support a variety of business and commerce needs
- Responsibility for detailed design, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting B2C Magento 2 platform
- Serves as a point person for addressing issues and enhancements related to the specific product, functional and technical area
- Leads story breakdown activities for the development and backlog grooming activities
- eCommerce dev experience and Magento 2 certified OR 3+ years Magento 2 experience. Including hands-on experience developing and modifying PHP for Magento.
- Utilize understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture to develop sound technical strategies.
- Review, develop and implement innovative features and functionality for tools and modules based on client needs.
- Optimize and troubleshoot application code as well as web server configurations.
- Ensure seamless migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 as well as integration with enterprise systems or third-party APIs (Google, Stripe, etc.).
- Work with Magento modules, complex architecture, and business logic.
- Review commits for quality, security, scalability, and stability before they are committed to the live site.
- Collaborating with the offshore team to brainstorm solutions to business needs
- Adding technical specs and architecture to the team's specs for new modules and website features
- Scoping out Magento Integration projects with external various systems
- Experience coding to Magento technical best practices and guidelines.
- Unit testing, debugging, profiling, performance monitoring
- Experience building a high-performance Magento 2 technology stack (PHP, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, Varnish, Redis)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with internal team members as well as business stakeholders.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development
- Knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Magento DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Sr. Front End Developer ( Angu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 hours ago