Skills And Tools:
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illnesses, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitoring patients' conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Immunizing patients against preventable diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to other medical specialists, when necessary.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Internal Medicine specialist
- Homecare ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Regional Infection Control Man...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo23 hours ago
- Onsite/ Field Approval Doctor ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago