Warehouse Manager - Ain Sokhna
-Ain Sokhna, SuezPosted 1 month ago
244Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage all aspects of the warehouse operation, with the safety of employees and efficiency of the operation being the priority.
- Prepare various reports for materials shipped and received at the warehouse, ensuring that all damages or problems are recorded.
- Develop, implement, and enforce material-handling policies/procedures, and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Determine compliance with laws, regulations, and/or standards and complete appropriate documentation as required.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory records and ensure that inventory reports are prepared and distributed to the customer required. Notify the Operation Manager of any capacity or inventory problems.
- Ensure stock is maintained and rotated properly and regularly.
- Ensure all material-handling equipment, structures or materials are maintained, including regular safety inspections.
- Review the warehouse operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Maintain proper security and good housekeeping of both premises and stock.
- Oversee security and general upkeep of warehouse, including regular maintenance of equipment.
- Offer alternative solutions to system and procedural issues that may disaffect productivity and/or customer service or compromise health and safety.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of the warehouse-operations strategies aimed at improvement of quality-control procedures
- Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Picks up product by monitoring production, loading, and moving product.
- Stores products by designating storage areas and adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements.
- Updating warehouse database.
- Prepares products for shipment by verifying location, directing movement to the staging area, and resolving problems.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports, an adjusting entry.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records, maintaining databases
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 to 15 years of experience
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Manager in the manufacturing field.
- Intermediate skill level in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint … etc.)
- Experienced in manufacturing process improvements and validations
- Effective interpersonal skills, including presentations to stakeholders Collaboration
- SAP Experience is preferrable.
- Warehouse KeeperConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo25 days ago
- HSE Manager - Ain SokhnaConfidential Company - Ain Sokhna, Suez2 months ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- IT Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Warehousing ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Warehouse Manager (MEP Constru...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago