Skills And Tools:
- Mentors and trains junior quality control engineers on policies and procedures.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- May assist with hiring quality control engineers.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition,requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product life cycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases or bugs.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- (+4 ) Years of experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Experience with mobile applications testing.