Skills And Tools:
- Caduceus Lane is hiring a professional medical referencing specialist, who will be responsible for implementing global scientific quality standards and medical communication management guidelines across all scientific communication and medical education-based projects.
- You will get the chance to join a dynamic environment, where you will be a part of the challenging process of developing interesting scientific solutions for the healthcare community and pharmaceuticals industry, while constantly gaining extensive regional exposure.
- Caduceus Lane is looking for an initiative-taking, proactive team player, who is eager to keep learning, advance his/her career and be part of the organization’s ongoing growth.
- Ensuring proper scientific citation and references across all produced documents
- Conducting thorough scientific literature research to collect comprehensive medical data on a variety of topics
- Performing accurate document submission on online corporate portals
- Keeping track of submitted medical documents as well as following up on medical document approval
- Collaborating with in-house business partners to facilitate the exchange of experience and information
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in pharmacy, biomedical sciences or a relevant field
- Familiar with scientific research protocols and the principles of clinical research
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Fluency in English language
- Professional flexibility to meet changing business needs and outstanding time management skills
- Basic knowledge of scientific writing
- Exceptional attention to details
- Critical thinking and data analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Commitment to ethical behavior
- Computer skills and adequate knowledge of MS Office
- Speaks French Fluently.
- Post-graduate degree in a health-related field is a plus
- Strong academic record in related subjects is a plus
- Proficiency in content management is an asset
- 4-6 years in a relevant position
- Healthcare or pharmaceuticals industry experience is a plus